The abstract submission is now closed.
Notification on acceptance/rejection: 3 June 2015
NB! Please read the abstract submission guidelines below.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract because a “blind” reviewing process will be used – you can enter the names online during the submission process.
- Product brand names are not allowed in the abstract title or abstract text. Use generic names only. A brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page.
- Abstracts submitted will be designated for either poster or oral presentations by the reviewing committee.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General conditions
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters.
- Abstracts must be submitted before 15 May 2015 (23:59 GMT)
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Wound Repair & Regeneration (special issue which will also serve as the abstract book for the conference).
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the conference secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- ETRS-WHS 2015 reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 300 words per abstract.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or abstract text, as a “blind” review process will be used. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
- The abstract must include the following:Aim: Clearly state the purpose of the study.Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.Results: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations.Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and the conclusions that are drawn from them.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- The scientific committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 1 June 2015.
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals.The ETRS-WHS Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com